Enterprise Planning, Electronic Record Integration and Business Process Analysis for Hospitals and Health Care Systems
ENTAP’s Health care IT consulting practice leverages years of experience in information systems integration, business process analysis and enterprise resource planning to provide strategic direction to hospital systems, physician practices and independent medical centers. ENTAP assists medical organizations achieve transformation by overcoming IT and business challenges that impact the delivery of health care services, including the implementation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems to achieve "meaningful use".
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and related financial incentives under the HITECH provisions, have driven more and more hospitals and health care facilities across the nation to assess, utilize and upgrade their EHR technology in order to be certified as “meaningful users” of EHR solutions. Utilizing its best practices in systems integration, project management and process analysis, ENTAP is uniquely positioned to assist health care organizations achieve this goal.
ENTAP’s full range of health care IT consulting services include:
- Enterprise Systems Assessment, Analysis and Planning
- Process Evaluation and Optimization
- Integration of Clinical Information Systems (CPOE, EHR, EMR)
- ARRA Readiness, Planning and Education
- Assessment of Health Care Connectivity and Data Exchange Technology
- Independent Verification and Validation Services
ENTAP’s full range of business application and systems consulting services includes:
- Enterprise Business Systems Consulting
- ERP Systems Consulting
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Improvement Services
- Business Application Training & Support
- Enterprise Hosting & Managed Services