- Copyright/Trademark Notifications
- User Conduct and Obligations
- Indemnification by User
This Web site is for informational purposes only and is provided for your own personal use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this Web site, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this Web site for personal use provided it is done in accordance with the User Conduct and Obligations noted below.
ENTAP has used its best efforts to provide the most accurate and timely information available. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site.
The performance of this Web site and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from it are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind. ENTAP shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this Web site.
ENTAP reserves the right to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Web site or any information contained herein without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our Web site, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this Web site shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall ENTAP nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this Web site.
ENTAP values your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information (name, e-mail address, company, phone number, etc.) except when specifically and knowingly provided by users who submit forms or send us e-mail.
Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary and may be used by ENTAP to fulfill a request made by you, contact you regarding an employment query or contact your business for marketing purposes. We may also send e-mails regarding company news, updates or service information. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of each e-mail.
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. However, we do implement a variety of security measures including the use of a secure server. Information is accessible only by authorized users of our database with special access rights, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
ENTAP has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (under the age of 18). If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, ENTAP asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact us at the address provided below to delete the information from our database.
ENTAP ® (pending)
Fair use guidelines for use and reference of ENTAP trademarks
ENTAP "trademarks" include the logo and other designs owned and used by ENTAP (collectively referred to herein as "logos"), as well as ENTAP product and service names (collectively referred to herein as "product names"). ENTAP takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks.
Use of ENTAP logos
ENTAP carefully limits the use of its logos. No other company may use ENTAP logos unless it has the express written permission of ENTAP or is licensed by ENTAP to do so.
Fair use of ENTAP product names
"Fair use" of trademarks allows third parties to make reference (text ONLY) to ENTAP product names. While fair use allows use of or reference to ENTAP product names, it is necessary that the usage be truthful, not disparaging to ENTAP, and does not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between ENTAP and your company, its products or services.
Incorrect use of ENTAP trademarks
- Do not alter the approved ENTAP trademark.
- Do not create any new logo for ENTAP or ENTAP product names.
- Do not incorporate any ENTAP product names into your company's product names.
- Do not incorporate any ENTAP product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
- Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name ENTAP in text.
- Do not use the ENTAP taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with ENTAP product names.
- Do not use the ENTAP trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form.
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize ENTAP trademarks.
Linking to www.ENTAP.com
Anyone linking to ENTAP's Web site must comply with these guidelines. A site that links to ENTAP's Web site:
- May link to but not replicate ENTAP content
- Should not create a browser or border environment around ENTAP content
- Should not imply that ENTAP is endorsing it or its products
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with ENTAP
- Should not present false information about ENTAP products or services
- Should not use the ENTAP logo without permission from ENTAP
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this Web site any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our Web site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our Web site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this Web site, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site;
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, Web pages, e-mail, Web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Indemnification by User
136 E. Market Street, Suite 1010
Indianapolis, IN 46204